Bra Size Calculator
Calculate Your True Bra Size!
Do you find your straps slipping off your shoulders? Are they uncomfortably digging into your skin? Does your underwire poke you every time you move? Or do you find your cup brimming over the top? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes!” you’re in dire need of a bra overhaul!
With our bra size calculator, finding your true bra fit has never been easier. Using just a measuring tape, we can guide you through the process of finding your accurate bra size. Measuring your bra size is an incredibly important component to finding a bra that fits and, as such, Wacoal is committed to helping you find the perfect fitting bra!
Helpful Bra Fit Tips
- Wear a non-padded or lightly padded bra
- Know your size can fluctuate throughout the month
- Breathe normally when measuring
- Don’t pull the measuring tape too tight
- Don’t round the size down
- Don’t hold your breath
Ensuring a good Fit and choosing the Right Style
- Get to know your breasts. The size and shape of your breasts may impact your bra size and influence which style is most flattering to your body.
- Consider the function of the bra you are buying. Is this an everyday bra to wear under a t-shirt? Do you wear a lot of low-cut shirts or are you planning to wear a backless dress?
- Check that the cups are smooth and the edges lie flat against your chest.
- Make sure the bra band is snug and low in the back.
- Make sure the straps stay in place but don't dig into your shoulders.
- Check that the underwire doesn't dig into your chest or pinch your skin.
- Make sure the band isn't too tight.
- Buy a sports bra for exercising. If your breasts bounce or move too much during activity, the supportive ligaments begin to break down.
Bra myths busted!
This one couldn’t be further from the truth. We gain weight. We lose weight. We have babies. We age. These life changes (and others) can affect a woman’s breast shape and size over the years.
Nope. The key element here is really the bra band—up to 70% of your bra’s support comes from the band itself. To experience the best and most comfortable bra fit, make sure you correctly size both the band and cups.
This is another huge misconception. Underwire bras are actually very comfortable and offer great shape when your bra fits correctly for your breast size and shape. If you’re not sporting the right cup size, you may find the underwire digging into your breasts or poking under your arm.
Not true. Bra brands hold themselves to a variety of fit expectations, so you may need a different bra size depending on where you shop.
Q1. Which type of bra is best?
A: Every woman has different breast sizes and shapes. You can choose the best bra fit by using considerations like fabric quality, size, and the shape of your breasts. If you have small breasts, then you should wear plunge or push-up bras to enhance your breasts. If you have larger breasts, then you can opt for full-coverage bras to prevent the breasts from bulging out.
Q2. How often should you replace your bra?
A: Apart from signs of the obvious wear and tear like stretched out straps, frayed lining, etc. it is advisable to get yourself measured every 6 months and change your bra accordingly.
Q3. How to take care of your bra?
A: Bras should be hand washed only in mild detergent. Machine wash is not advisable. Bras must be air-dried and not hung under direct sunlight.
Q4. Why is a well fitted bra important?
A: Wearing a bra that fits comfortably and provides the right support can be a life-changing experience. That’s why we offer bras in a wide range of styles and sizes as well as panties and more items. All of our lingerie features comfortable fit, right support and relevant designs with impeccable quality to help women look and feel beautiful.